Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Haul | Polish Me Royalty

I have a haul for you to have a look at. I also apologise for being such a rubbish blogger at the moment. I am struggling with posting, but I am getting through my posts. I have a few coming up in the next week, but you will be excited to see what is coming up.

I ordered because Polish Me Royalty created a brand new website. There was also a huge sale on. This is a UK Indie brand made my the lovely Sarah. As you can see I got a handful of polishes. I got three large bottles which are 10ml size bottles. I have two from the Christmas collection. I have Bluddy Sprouts which I knew I needed because I absolutely love green nail polish and this basically jumped out at me. The next one is Kandy Kane Lane which is an incredible polish. It is my first crelly actually, it is a green base with white and red green shapes running through it. The last bigger bottle is Alice. This is a pale blue base with gold flakies running through it.

I have three 6ml bottles. I have Daddy's Lil Monstar, this is another blue polish which is a crelly. It is mixed with pink flowers, matte stars, hex and dots. I have White Kissmas which is another one from the winter Christmas collection, this is a clear base glitter topper and it has snowflakes in. I actually regret not getting this in a bigger bottle as I know I am going to love this. The last polish I got is Choco Pops, this is a unique polish that is so cool. It is going to look pretty cool on the nails.

I also got some free little goodies chucked in the bag. I have a jar thing (not really a jar, but you know what I mean) of gold glitter. Then I have two little bags of gems. The order came so beautifully packaged as well. I know for a fact without even using any of this polishes yet I am going to be ordering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment