Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #129

I thought I would quickly get this posted as I am so behind with my 2016 posts. I am struggling a bit really with the amount of posts I need to get through. But I am up for the challenge.

I decided I would follow NailsByJema who is one of my favourite nail youtubers. Her nails are so amazing and I am always so inspired at how incredible she is. I used Collection Jungle Fever, this is a beautiful green. So I used a simple dotticure which I think I should probably do more often. I did a dotticure Christmas tree, this is such an amazing nail art. It was one of my favourites of the year actually. I put a little star nail sticker on which I have to say was more effort than it needed to be. I have no idea why it took me so long to get it on my nail or even for it to not peel off. But this was the last nail art of 2016. So I am up to date yay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment