Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

TAG | Breast Cancer Awareness

This is a brand new tag which was created by the lovely Mrs Cronall on Youtube and instagram. Seeing as this month is Halloween I haven't had the chance to do a pink nail just for breast cancer awareness, so when I saw this tag I knew I was going to take part in it. So carry on reading all about my favourite pinks.
1. Favourite Neon Pink - My favourite neon pink is from Models Own - Bubblegum, I don't have a huge range of neon pinks. I actually haven't worn this one either so does it count as my favourite. Probably not (oops!). But it is a really bright pink and its calling out to be worn in the summer.

2. Favourite Indie Pink - I have chose Picture Polish - Ornate, is picture polish even classed as an indie. I am classing it as one though, it is such a beautiful pink/purple. I wore this earlier in the year and absolutely loved it. You can read it
here. I love the way it looked on my nails, it was so smooth on my nails. It took just 2 simple coats.

3. Favourite Drugstore/Budget Pink - This could have been so many polishes to choose from. But in the end I chose KIKO - Apple Blossom which is only £3.90. That is so cheap considering how many nail polishes they actually sell. I used this when I did strawberry nails, post
here. I absolutely love this polish it is one of my favourites. It is such a simple colour yet I love it so much.

4. Favourite Pastel Or Light Pink - This was one of my first BarryM nail polishes it is BarryM -Strawberry Ice Cream. I don't have a great swatch of this polish because the pictures were so bad. But I have used a few times which is a shock for me. I really love this polish when the untried year is over I will use it again very soon.
 
5. Favourite Medium Pink - I chose Miss Sporty - Cotton Candy, I could have had so many polishes for this category. I used this here for Valentine's day a couple years ago.  I really like miss sporty polishes they don't get talked about much. But I haven't got many so will need to try and get some more.

6. Favourite Dark Pink - Now I wasn't really sure when it come to medium and dark pink. But I found one anyway, I have Seche - Rendezvous, I used it
here. I cant remember how many coats I used but it would probably have been two. I really love this polish and Seche is brand I could go and look for some more.

7. Favourite Pink With Glitter - This is another polish I haven't used but I felt it was just right for this post. It is KIKO - Pearly Glaze Pink. It is a beautiful pink with silver glitter running through it. I don't know how chunky the glitter is obviously as I avent used it. But my mission is for it to be used in the untried year in 2017. This would be a perfect valentines day polish.

8. Favourite Pink With Shimmer Or Holographic - This confused me a bit, just because the polish I chose I wasn't sure if it leaned into a purple or a pink. It is Beauty UK - Cotton Candy. Another polish called cotton candy, it has a bit of holo in it as it reflects to a different colour.

9. Favourite Pink Glitter Topper Or Full Coverage Glitter - I used Danglefoot Wine O'clock. I have used this once at the start of the year, you can read this
here. Danglefoot is one of my favourite UK indie brands and you should all go and check this out. Wine O'clock was opaque in two/three coats.

10. Favourite Pink Jelly Or Metallic - The polish for this category is Revlon - Ginger Melon. It is a jelly polish, its an odd polish but I really liked it. It is such a pretty pink and it was also scented.  You can read this post
here. It was an odd consistency but I liked the polish, I just felt it was pretty strange.

I hope you liked this post. I hope to take part in more TAG posts soon. I know I could have had so many polishes included in this post. Remember to check your breasts and wear some sort of pink this month for Breast Cancer Awareness month!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Love this tag, I'm totally going to take part so keep an eye out for my post.
    I have to admit that pink is my fave colours but I haven't tried loads of your faves, I'm just off to splash some cash online.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great tag, I knew I had to do it as soon as I saw it. Pink is a colour I don't wear as much as I probably should, I cant wait to read yours too xx

      Delete
    2. I posted mine tonight,although I've just realised I forgot to add a link through to your post. I'll make sure I do that asap.
      Vickyxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I have had my eye on "Ornate" for a while. I might need to get it now! This is a fabulous selection. I am going to make a cuppa and take a look through you blog now. :) I will be doing another TAG in early November. xxxx - Mrs Cronall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved taking part! Aww that's so sweet of you, thank you so much. I will be doing the tag, I love doing tags xx

      Delete
    2. Excellent. Just looking at your autumn picks - they are great! (Sorry about the double-comment, btw!)

      Delete
    3. That's fine! Autumn polishes are my favourite xx

      Delete