Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

Currently Wearing | #107

I don't think this polish can get any brighter can it! Who doesn't need a neon green in there life, I know I do.
I am wearing Danglefoot polish Dance All Night, this is a flakie bright green neon. I really love this, I am super happy that I got this. I don't really know what happened in my nails, the super long one you can see a line going through it. This only took two coats to make fully opaque, I was surprised about that, I thought it would have taken 3 coats. Also any green polish is my favourite. I don't need anymore but I will always grab them. I suggest you all go and check out danglefoot because she has some amazing nail polishes and you wont regret it! She is currently not selling anything at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Love a bright slime green, especially at this time of the year! It's gorgeous.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete