Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Currently Wearing | #106

This may have been done some time ago, but oh man am I impressed with myself ha-ha.

This was a recreation from the very talented Stephyclaws over on instagram. Its strawberry nails, I have always wanted to do strawberry nails. I have a very long list of nail art that I want to do and this was surely one of them. I used KIKO Apple Blossom, which is a stunning pink colour. I haven't got many pinks like this but this is so pretty. Then for the glitter accent nail I used Collection Touch Of Glamour, this is an opaque glitter that took 2/3 coats. Then my cute little strawberries, they may have gone a little dodgy, but I am pretty proud of how it went. Then I went for a simple dotticure, which I haven't ever done before. So look out for a simple dotticure soon. Overall I am super impressed with myself with this nail art, I will be doing more fruit nails as I really like fruit nails. I am very happy with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment