Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Currently Wearing | #97

Its a new month (when I say new month when I used this to paint my nails ha-ha!) I used this at the start of June so that is how far I am behind. I am so useless at being a blogger.
I used Picture Polish Ornate. This is kind of  a cult polish from picture polish. I actually got this for Christmas. It is such a unique polish, it is in a pink base with gold glitter pieces running through it. It also has pink glitters in but they do reflect to gold. This goes on so smoothly, in just two coats. I absolutely love this and I would defiantly recommend you go and pick this up. So for my first use of picture polish I loved it and I would defiantly go and pick up some more. Us UK girls can pick them up on Rainbow Connection here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this colour is so pretty. I love seeing posts using Picture Polish as I have none of them. They just seem too expensive to me, despite how stunning they are.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty isn't it. I know they are expensive. I may treat myself too one for Christmas or something xx

      Delete