Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

Currently Wearing | #94

So once again I am so far behind on my currently wearing, I actually have 11 posts backed up. This isn't great, I am coming back and going to work super hard on my blog I really promise you all.
This is another glam nail challenge and the theme was dry brush. This is the first time where I actually have created a dry brush, I am so happy that I tried it for the first time. I absolutely love this. I used China Glaze White On White. I also used three random nail polishes to create the dry brush effect, I did watch a few videos ad thought it went pretty well. I used a grey, mint and pink nail polish and I will be trying this is a different effect or on a cool design.

2 comments:

  1. Love a dry brush mani on white, it's such a striking look. Yours is perfect!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete