Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Currently Wearing | #91

This is another day from my glam nails challenge. The challenge for this was stripes. I loved this one and I think this was one of my favourite designs.

I used Orly Colour Blast in Fresh Green. I actually only got this a few weeks before I decided I would wear it. That absolutely never happens, so that was quickly off my untried. All I know is that its a beautiful fresh green, the name says it all really. I know I need more colour blasts as they are pretty good. As the prompt was stripes, I just used a quite nail polish and it is a little messy. I am not the best when it comes to stripes. But the flowers are so cute I thought, I decided I would just add something to make it look a bit better as it was pretty bare without it. I am very impressed with this nail look, so I will be looking for more orly's.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a subtle colour but it looks lovely on you. I tend to stay away from greens as a rule but there's something so pretty about this shade. Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its really nice. I always go for green nail polishes. I feel they suit me more than most colours xx

      Delete