Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Currently Wearing | #90

It is another day of Glam Nail Challenge. I really loved this challenge and I cannot wait to be able to join in many more challenges.
                
The challenge was 80's. I have to admit I struggled with this challenge and I just wasn't sure what to put on my nails. But I decided on the good old classic leopard print. I used Seche - Redenveous which is a bright pink. I got this in one of my nailboxes. I mean who doesn't love a bright pink and how many more can you get. I used some random coloured nail polishes, I have a box full of old polishes that I don't really like or just wouldn't be able to have a full nail look for. I feel it wasn't my best nails and maybe I shouldn't have used so many colours but for my first attempt at leopard print I am very impressed ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment