Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Currently Wearing | #86

This may be my favourite nail art that I have done in a long while. I hope you are all having a great week in this lovely sun, if you have sunshine that is.
I chose daisy nails. I was in some need of nail art inspiration. At the start of the year I set myself a goal where I would try to do more nail art and that is what I am doing. So I decided I would do daisy nails. I used KIKO 296 Meadow Green. This needed three coats, it was very watery in the first coat and I didn't have much hope for it that's for sure. But three coats made it look a log better that's for sure. I was inspired by a picture I found on Google, I sadly cant give any credit to this person who originally did this design because it didn't contain a watermark. I used LA Colors - French White as my go to white nail polish and NYC - Yellow Taxi for the yellow blob ha-ha. I love this look and eve though I may not be the best at nail art, I am a little shaky when it comes to doing the white lines. But I love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment