Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Currently Wearing | #82

I don't want to introduce this post because I may talk about this so much.
 
I did this for St Patrick's Day. I used Models Own - Emerald Green, this is possibly my favourite nail polishes ever. I just love this nail polish. If I only needed one nail polish in my life, I would happily have this one forever. That is saying something because I have over 600+ nail polishes. But I do love green nail polishes, my all time favourite colours. I just love the shimmer running through it. I have used Essie - Summit Of Style. I tried to make this opaque, it eventually went to three coats. There was a few bald spots but you wouldn't notice it, so that was fine.

2 comments:

  1. Love these Models Own too although I've never used my emerald green. Not sure why as it's gorgeous.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty, I would defiantly wear it its beautiful. xx

      Delete