Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Currently Wearing | #79

As usual I am still behind with these currently wearing posts. I am getting there I promise. But this has to be my favourite nail look for 2016. I know that is saying something.
I was inspired by this nail look by an instagrammer pinkglowspolish. Her instagram is so good, I am always inspired by really great pictures. I used Nails Inc - Kensington High Street which is a deep purple/burgundy. This is a perfect polish for autumn but all year round really. It is just such a beautiful colour. It was fully opaque in just two coats which you expect with such a deep rich colour. But for my owl I was always inspired by my owl folder that I have. If you want more pictures head onto my instagram @hayleysnails123. I used Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake as the base for this nail art. I used the same nails inc polish for the actual owl, it is so cute. I then used a Rimmel - Round And Round In Circles, this is such a lovely pastel yellow. I used my standard white which is always my favourite for nail art in LA Colours - French White and my go to black is from 2true. I love this look and it will defiantly be a favourite of my nail art in 2016.

2 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous & I love that owl.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete