Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Currently Wearing | #77

This is my valentines day nails, yes I know how extremely late I am with this post. But never mind that aye. Lets see what I have to say about this nail polish.
I am wearing Revlon - Ginger Melon, this is such a gorgeous bright pink shade. This is a strange polish if I am really honest. I liked it but it had a very odd consistency, it was more like a gelly formula, which it doesn't say that it is. But I do love the colour so I found that a little bit of a disappointment. So for the heart I used Seventeen - Silver glitter, this is a pretty chunky holographic glitter. I am a huge fan of this glitter, if I wasn't doing an untried year I would be using it again. Oh the downfall of having so many nail polishes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment