Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Currently Wearing | #66

So I have got another nail polish that I have been wearing. This is one of my favourite nail varnishes in my whole collection, that is saying something. I have only worn it once that is definitely saying something.

I am wearing China Glaze Cabin Fever and this is from The Great Outdoors collection. This is such a lovely nail polish and I mean this is one of my favourite nail polishes ever in my whole entire collection. This is a duo chrome polish and actually my first one. It turned from pink to brown in the natural light. I didn't even want to take it off. China Glaze is a brand that I need to explore more of because I am in love with the ones I have. As it was autumn I was inspired by doing some leaves, I used China Glaze White On White which is a perfect white two coats but a little streaky. I used BarryM Cardamom and Sally Hansen Slick Slate, Tippy Taupe with TrueBritLondon in Black Cab. So I love this nail look and I hope you did too. I am finally catching up with these posts I only have 1 that I have just taken off my nails so see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment