Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Currently Wearing | #47

Here is a valentine's day special for my nails this week.
 
This is what my nails look like today, I have put a lovely bright pink shade, I just love this pink shade because it is so beautiful. Then I have got an accent nail with such an amazing pink with lots of small pieces of glitter and I really love this.
I used four nail polishes during this valentine's day look. I have used LA Colours - Tinsel, this is such a weak little glitter that doesn't have really much impact when you have it on the bright pink nail polish. Then I have got a Miss Sporty - Cotton Candy, this is such a bright nail polish and I love Miss Sporty polishes. But you just don't get enough polish in the bottle though. Then I have W7 - Polar Nights, this is such a creamy minty offish colour with some gold flecks of glitter in. The last polish I have used is Revlon - Girly, this is such an amazing polish I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment