Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Nail Polish Collection - Models Own #O2

Here is my nail polish collection which I am showing you my models own polishes.

This is the collection that I have got, I love Models Own polishes because they are always bringing out new ranges and that is fantastic.

Fruit Pastel Collection - Blueberry Muffin
If you didn't know this is scented, it is actually delicious. I love it, this is a pale blue colour. I have to admit this is a colour that I am not used to wearing. But it really good and is fantastic when you have glitter over the top.

Beetlejuice Collection - Hayley's Comet
Not going to lie, the only reason I bought this polish was because it had my name in. This is a weird polish, I tried this on my nails the over day. It just wasn't what I expected. I suppose I will work with it.

Mirrorball Collection - Dancing Queen
I love glitters, you can never have to many glitters in my life. Well I haven't got a green one so this is why I have got it. I think its amazing.

Fireworks Collection - Catherine Wheel
This is another glitter from Models Own. This is gorgeous it has so many pieces of glitter in them, I really love it, they are orange, gold and silver. Possibly going to be one of my new favourite glitters I have got.

No comments:

Post a Comment